If you have any questions about the competition, please click here for our UKRoC Facebook page, where you can post your questions, share any hints/ tips and discuss the competition with other participating teams! We will aim to respond to your queries within 48 hours.
You can also view our UKROC FAQS document.
We know entering into the competition can seem daunting for first-timers (and those that have had a few years out) but rest assured that we want the competition to be as accessible as possible. So, we have developed several documents, guides, tool kits and video links to help you along the way…
- Sponsorship letter – this can be personalised to your school/youth group and distributed to local businesses to seek sponsorship for UKRoC towards associated costs, i.e. materials, insurance or travel
- Risk Assessment – this may be required for any test launches a team may plan to undertake
- Schools Press Release Template – this can be personalise to your school/youth group and can be distributed to local media outlets
Support from Rocketry Clubs:
The rocketry community in the UK is very established and there are many operating rocketry clubs across the UK that meet regularly. A list of these clubs can be found by clicking here, please do contact the clubs directly for support and guidance in your local area.
- UKRoC Approved Motor List 2018 – only these motors are allowed for 2018
- Best Practise Guide 2018
- Rocket Materials List
- Materials for Model Rockets
- Model Rocket Construction
Please note: The UK Youth Rocketry Competition does NOT have an official supplier for purchasing rocket kit or equipment. If you have any queries or require any advice when purchasing rocket equipment for the competition, then please contact email@example.com who will then put you in touch with one of our Rocketry experts.