If you have any questions about the competition, please click here for our UKRoC Facebook page, where you can post your questions, share any hints/ tips and discuss the competition with other participating teams! We will aim to respond to your queries within 48 hours.
You can also view our UKROC FAQ’s document.
We know entering into the competition can seem daunting for first-timers (and those that have had a few years out) but rest assured that we want the competition to be as accessible as possible. So, we have developed several documents, guides, tool kits and video links to help you along the way…
- Sponsorship letter – this can be personalised to your school/youth group and distributed to local businesses to seek sponsorship for UKRoC towards associated costs, i.e. materials, insurance or travel
- Risk Assessment – this may be required for any test launches a team may plan to undertake
- Schools Press Release Template – this can be personalise to your school/youth group and can be distributed to local media outlets
- Approved Motor List 2017 – only these motors are allowed for 2017
- Rocket Materials List 2017
- Materials for Model Rockets
- Model Rocket Construction
- UKRoC Best Practise Guide
- Rocketry Best Practise Guide – Issue 1
- IGNITING CLUSTERS WITH QUICKMATCH
Please note: The UK Youth Rocketry Competition does NOT have an official supplier for purchasing rocket kit or equipment. If you have any queries or require any advice when purchasing rocket equipment for the competition, then please contact email@example.com who will then put you in touch with one of our Rocketry experts.